In order to assure you a serene and safe visit, the museum has re-thought its tour circuit and set up the best visiting and protecting conditions possible, while keeping its playful spirit.
Detail below of the sanitary measures set up at the museum for a serene and safe visit :
• Hydro-alcoholic gel will be made available to visitors at the entrance to the museum
• Ticket office equipped with plexiglass windows
• Visitors are asked to ensure physical distance is respected (floor markings, organization of the waiting lines, circulation, narrow areas reporting, etc.)
• Regular cleaning of surfaces and shared spaces
• Gauge and flows organization re-thought — surveillance staff will be particurlary mobilised to facilitate and fluidify the visit