The Musée de la Romanité reopen its doors on Monday 15th June 2020 !
From Monday 15th June, you can enjoy the permanent collections, the archaelogical garden, the rooftop, as well as the bookshop and the restoration spaces again.
In order to assure you a serene and safe visit, the museum has re-thought its tour circuit and set up the best visiting and protecting conditions possible, while keeping its playful spirit.
Detail below of the sanitary measures set up at the museum for a serene and safe visit :
• Wearing a mask (not supplied by the museum) is compulsory for all audiences
• Hydro-alcoholic gel will be made available to visitors at the entrance to the museum
• Ticket office equipped with plexiglass windows
• Visitors are asked to ensure physical distance is respected (floor markings, organization of the waiting lines, circulation, narrow areas reporting, etc.)
• Free stylus so every visitor could enjoy the multimedia devices
• Regular cleaning of surfaces and shared spaces
• Gauge and flows organization re-thought — surveillance staff will be particurlary mobilised to facilitate and fluidify the visit
New measure starting July 21, 2021: presentation of a health pass at the entrance of the museum
To continue enjoying the Musée de la Romanité and in accordance with the latest government announcements, the presentation of a health pass will be requested from July 21, 2021 to people over 18 years.
The «sanitary pass» consists of the presentation, digital (via the TousAntiCovid application) or paper, of a sanitary proof.
What evidence is accepted?
A vaccination certificate (complete scheme)
RT-PCR or antigenic negative test less than 72h
A Covid-19 Recovery Certificate: RT-PCR or positive antigenic test at least 15 days and less than 6 months old