All roads lead to the Musée de la Romanité
Musée de la Romanité
16 Boulevard des Arènes
A9 or A54 motorway, take the ‘Nîmes centre’ exit – then follow signs to ‘centre-ville’.
Park-and-ride A54 Caissargues then Trambus or the ‘Arènes’ car park
- Trambus: line 1 ‘Arènes’ stop (12 minutes from the park-and-ride A54)
- Train: TGV train station 5 min on foot
- Plane: Nîmes-Garon Airport
Tour practical information
- Estimated visit duration 1.5 hrs
- No pets allowed(except guide dogs)
- Pushchairs are allowed
Toilets: toilets are available inside the
museum and are accessible for people with reduced mobility.
- Free cloakroom: You can leave clothing, bags and suitcases here as long as they fit inside the lockers
- Photographs are allowed without a flash
The Musée de la Romanité is particularly concerned with the well-being of visitors
with a disability.
Free admission and guided tour for visitors with a disability and an accompanying person (guide dogs permitted).
The museum is 100% accessible, both indoors and outdoors, in the garden and the rooftop.
Toilets and the lifts are accessible for people with reduced mobility.