A historic experience in an exceptional venue, showcasing 25 centuries of history, 5,000 exceptional pieces and 65 multimedia devices to really plunge visitors into Antiquity.
After taking a tour of the Musée de la Romanité collections in a contemporary building, opposite the Arena of Nîmes, you can take a stroll around the archaeological garden, a one-of-a-kind rooftop between Provence, Camargue and Cévennes, and treat yourself at the gourmet bistro-style restaurant with an unforgettable view, for an unforgettable experience guaranteed.
A wide range of tours:
- Self-guided tour of the museum: browse the permanent and temporary collection at your own pace
- Guided tour: let our guide take you on one of the many themed tours available
- Lunch tours: a self-guided or guided tour followed by a meal at La Table du 2, the museum’s gourmet bistro-style restaurant with a breath-taking view of the Arena.
- Exclusive private function: an exclusive, after hours discovery of the collections, just for you
Tours adapted to groups:
- Participants are equipped with individual headsets to make sure everyone can hear the guide
- Tours available in several languages and on various themes
- Snacks and meals are available on-site
- Groups of 15 people min.
- Flexible cancellation and modification conditions
A perfect location:
- 5 minutes from Nîmes centre train station
- At the heart of the historic town
- Near the main hotels
Groups of 15 people min. are welcomed every day (during museum opening periods) from 10am, bookings are compulsory.
Admission to the museum per person (permanent and temporary exhibition): €6
Guided tour with bookings (additional fee): €120 group rate
Lunch tour (entrance tickets + meal): from €31 per person
Contact our customer services department with any specific questions.
Free access to the museum and chosen services (except for food and drink) for:
– coach drivers
– Tour guides for groups of adults
(1 free admission for 30 tickets purchased)
Information for groups
For guided tours and the restaurant, groups must be at the museum welcome desk at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour, provided on the contract.
In the event of late arrival, the person in charge of the group must inform the museum (+33 (0)4 48 210 200).
From 9am to 6pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays)